Welcome to the website of Bridgwater Talking News, a free weekly resource for people with sight loss living in the area.
If you have difficulty reading pages you can have them read to you by selecting any text you want read. Hovering over or selecting any hyperlinks, it too will be read.
Recent editions of the news can be found by clicking the “Listen Here” area. The latest at the top. Clicking on the arrow head located on the left will play all items. Clicking on it again will pause the playback and on any track will read from that track.
Local News at the touch of a button for anyone who cannot read Newspapers
- on memory stick, (now resumed following pandemic)
- online to any computer, tablet or smartphone (click on menu above)
- on any telephone - 01278 247 347
- via Amazon’s Alexa just say ‘Play my talking newspaper’
- and on the Talking Newspapers app
Charity of the year 2019